flower

Monday, June 15, 2009

Gardening


I'm done planting, well maybe - maybe not. When we lived in the apartment while we were building our home 4 years ago I was only able to container garden and found that to be very fun. So there's always the chance of one more pot. I have been experimenting here each year since we moved in to see what works and what does not. I find gardening kind of like moving furniture around in your house. You can always come up with a new way for it to look which also keeps it interesting. This idea however does NOT work inside my home as my dear husband is a creature of habit and likes everything in the same place......boring. I found this out once when he got up in the middle of the night and tripped over something that wasn't normally there and had been moved in my efforts to change the "look" of that room. I like change, it's like the seasons ~ renewal ~ especially spring. Fresh, new, different - it's all good.

1 comment:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Hi Dawn! Glad to see you joined the world of blogging...don't be afraid to do facebook too...it's always fun there!