flower

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grandbabe



Now I know I just posted a picture of Kyle but I swear this baby gets cuter by the day, lol. My grandmother Cora used to say, "every crow thinks its feathers are the blackest." Yep, that's exactly how I feel about my grandson. His Momma brought him by last night and brought his first month store pictures. He's growing already and his little personality is too cute. I mean he bowls me over with just a smile and a twinkle in his eye. I'm certain he's likely to figure out in a short span of time that his Nanny is gonna be a real push over. Just sometimes though, and I so look forward to library trips and reading to him. I want to get him his own garden stuff and let him plant seeds and watch his amazement when "his" plant begins growing then we'll read Jack In The Beanstalk. I've got to get his crib up in hopes that perhaps his parents will let him have a sleep over. I finally finished up two UFO's and will try to post those real soon. My new years resolution this year was not to start anything new until I finsihed several UFO's lying around. I guess I used to be a 'serial starter' with my cross stitch but no more. I'm on a roll with these finishes now so that by next month I can start a quaker, Beatrix Potter. I've already found the threads for her too. Well I'm off to my trusty pillow to look at the back of my eyeballs for a few hours. Blessings be to all <3

No comments: